Nub Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nub Assassins

Total Kills: 1

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for changes in the ranking system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goner
Assassino
Assassino
goner

Number of posts : 134
Character Name : Goner
Game Rank : Assassin
Kills : 01
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Request for changes in the ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Request for changes in the ranking system   Request for changes in the ranking system Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:56 pm

I think that the ranks for this guild should be changed so that they are granted by admin instead of whatever they are now. If they already are, then why doesn't someone fix up people's ranks???? And why the heck can we not reply or comment on anything posted in this forum without posting a separate topic???????
Back to top Go down
Anoobis
Padrino
Padrino
Anoobis

Number of posts : 103
Character Name : Nubbit
Game Rank : Don
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Request for changes in the ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for changes in the ranking system   Request for changes in the ranking system Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:47 pm

Goner, just shut up and play the game. I gave you a freakin F-HUSN, plenty of boats, and 2 million. Do you really expect me to promote you when you havn't learned the game? You have barely been playing a week! Also, you are not permitted to reply in the rules and regulations forum! Plus, if you read the rules it would state that ranks are not according to in game but to your skill level so stop pestering me! You're acting more and more like Corvis everyday! Now that you're not in power you want it!
Back to top Go down
https://nubassassins.forumotion.com

Request for changes in the ranking system
Page 1 of 1